turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: DEP / Furcadia, perceptions and views.  (Read 992 times)

Offline Narnia

DEP / Furcadia, perceptions and views.
«: June 25, 2009, 09:17:36 AM»
Join this discussion on FAM.. http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=26957

I’m starting this thread so that I can see the community’s current perception of and feelings towards DEP. If you would like to participate in the thread then I ask that you follow a few simple rules:

1.   Be intelligent. I don’t want any posts along the lines of “OMG, I love them,” or “OMG, I hate them.” If you have an opinion, provide details and input about why you hold a certain opinion.

2.   Provide constructive feedback. Similar to the first rule, if you are going to post an opinion do so in a manner which will enable other readers to understand what your position is, what you feel how you do, and possibly how DEP should fix the problem.

3.   Do not flame or bash. While I understand that some posts may specifically revolve around certain DEP members as source of your contentions, make an attempt to avoid an all out flame or bash of particular staff members.

Additionally, keep in mind that this thread is in no way official. It will probably not result in any changes at DEP. However, I am interested in seeing how the major communities of FAM and FAZ currently perceive of and feel about DEP. I look forward to a conversation with the communities regarding, but not limited to, the direction of the game, the operation of the game, the game rules, the operation of their forum and their forum rules, and the personalities of and interactions with individual DEP staff members.

I have plenty of my own opinions and I will be posting them, and responding to your posts, over the coming days.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

anything