turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: HALP PLZ  (Read 724 times)

Offline sarragh

HALP PLZ
«: March 06, 2008, 11:11:36 PM»
Okay so I'm really new to portraits. Not to pixel art per se, but certainly furcadia portraits, and I have a small question.

HOW DOES U CULLER WIF OUT IT LOOKING LIKE TEH POOPZ??!??

4 srs

Offline sarragh

Re: HALP PLZ
«Reply #1: March 06, 2008, 11:26:23 PM»
... And I'm serious I'd really really appreciate gigantic tips. (Not just critique)

Offline Mala

Re: HALP PLZ
«Reply #2: March 07, 2008, 12:12:36 AM»
Heh, I already made a post on this, so just copy+pasting

ohgods, this is hard for me as well. I'll try to explain it as best as I can, but as I don't draw remaps, you might have to get someone else's views on that.

Well for each part of your avvie (fur, hair, vest, ect) there is a cetain colour in the editing .fsh file thing. (To find the colour for each part, go to the topbar and click 'colors' then the remap colours you want to use)For fur, its black, for hair, its pink, and so on. In each colour you get a cetain number of shades to use for that colour.

To colour your port, have lineart ready, and simply colour in parts to what you want them to remap to. Such as a feral port, you want the main body to remap to the colour of the fur you have on your character. Just fill in the areas that you want to be fur coloured and shade. And lets say, you want the feet of your port to remap to the boots. Use the boot remap colours to colour in the feet, and thats it.

To see how the port will remap into your colours, hold down the Control and R keys and open the ini of whatever character you are drawing a port of, or insert their colour link (found in the ini file.)

I hope i didn't miss anything. xD; And I might have screwed up on some things, like I said, I don't really draw remap ports. x)