turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: "I hate music that sounds good!"  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Tate

"I hate music that sounds good!"
«: June 25, 2009, 07:08:38 PM»
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA_CfxSxEEE

i never understood WHY the kidzbop crap exists. I saw someone say because most kiddy stuff makes you wanna kill the kids for listening. But... this would drive me nuts.. way faster.

Offline Jenni

Re: "I hate music that sounds good!"
«Reply #1: June 25, 2009, 07:15:01 PM»
yeah i'd just give them one of those now cds, since it's the same damn thing, just sung by the original artist.

Offline Suzy

«Reply #2: June 25, 2009, 07:17:17 PM»
Pffffft I hate Kidzbop XD It makes me want to go die in a hole.

That video wins. Especially the speech impediment part. The Pokerface stuttering thing has been a long running joke with a friend of mine.

HAY GUYS I GOTS A JOKE:
How do you get ride of Lady Gaga?

You poke her face! AHAHAHAHA. I'm so funny.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #3: June 26, 2009, 12:15:36 AM»
They have a new ad where you can get two copies for the price of one and I'm just thinking to myself you'd only need two if you were gift-giving. I'd be pissed as hell if someone gave me that abomination for any reason. I'd smash it right in front of them and ask to see their copy.

IPGD

«Reply #4: June 26, 2009, 01:11:48 AM»
I rode a bus to and from school every day for 3 years

The only station it would play was Kidz Bop

Offline Tate

«Reply #5: June 26, 2009, 03:13:27 AM»
They have a new ad where you can get two copies for the price of one and I'm just thinking to myself you'd only need two if you were gift-giving. I'd be pissed as hell if someone gave me that abomination for any reason. I'd smash it right in front of them and ask to see their copy.

Kinda reminds me when my grandparents gave me a barney doll as a joke for christmas. I threw it at them and ran off and cried. .... It's apparently a running joke/prank in my family.

I rode a bus to and from school every day for 3 years

The only station it would play was Kidz Bop

Are you fucking serious?

The only time I've heard music on a schoolbus was in Florida. I was lucky, they played the rock/pop channel for the area. It was cool, since I never heard the music outside of that bus, before. (Mom only listened to country, dad only ever listened to the same music over and over again)

But otherwise, everywhere else I've ever been, it's been against the law to have music on in the bus.

Offline Suzy

«Reply #6: June 26, 2009, 12:27:45 PM»
I went to a Catholic middle school where they played the Christian channel on the bus. Almost better than Kidzbop. >_>

Offline Hugo

«Reply #7: June 26, 2009, 12:43:16 PM»
Just wait for the 'Khristian Kidzbop' album coming to you circa Christmas '09.

Offline Suzy

«Reply #8: June 26, 2009, 01:52:08 PM»
Please shoot me.

Offline Cormallen

«Reply #9: June 29, 2009, 02:31:53 PM»
I swear Kidzbop should be rated as a mind-altering substance--apparently it makes them want to buy more, for Skuld's sake!

(Note: I would gladly accept a Barney doll... so I can wait for 4th of July and shive a firecracker up its dumb ass. I have all sort of desires to see those things burn by my own hands.)
Swords: A greatsword is not a one-handed weapon. A greatsword is not fast. If it is fast, it means it's made of paper mache' and will break upon striking anything.

Randomat twirls two greatswords, one in each hand.
GM: Randomat's hands fall off.

--from the Leirune RP Guide

Offline Creek

«Reply #10: June 29, 2009, 08:00:58 PM»
I remember what happened when my little sister got kidzbop.....I threw it acrossed the room and laughed my ass off when it shattered into pieces. It happened to EVERY disc she obtained of kidzbop. I told her it was shit, it grabs kids with no talent, and that I'd rather her spend the SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY on the ACTUAL artist cds and not that piece of shit. She was all ovo.

I have this major thing against kidzbop. Its what turned off my ears to modern or 'radio' music. Even when I was 7 I hated it. I thought it was the stupidest thing ever. I've changed my mind. Its the fucking most ridiculously stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Offline Suzy

«Reply #11: June 29, 2009, 09:04:12 PM»
Radio music died. It's so sad. TT_TT