turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Number Challenge!! (open)  (Read 574 times)

Offline Piosa

Number Challenge!! (open)
«: June 29, 2009, 11:35:03 AM»
I'm in the mood for a challenge and would like to draw images for FREE, yes for free.
HERE ( http://piosa.deviantart.com ) you can take a gander at the selections and a taste of the outcome of the image. However there is one small catch, it's a tiny contest, a small one. The reason I do this is because I can't have to many ask at once because I hate telling people no.

What art this contest is for:
Mine

Subject of contest:
It's is a simple game who ever can guess the number I'm thinking of between 1 and a 100 can get a picture, only two are liable to win. You have to guess in the range of the number.

Example:
If I guess the number 3 and you guess the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 then you have a chance of getting the image.
Now there is a lot of numbers so to make it easy I put a hint in my gallery (the posted link, that is the only place I can think of) and look for the hint to see if you can find it to help your chances. The hint could be anywhere so look hard.
Only one rule for this however, you can't spam numbers you can't post up numbers one after another you have to guess and be a good one. So this doesn't get out of hand you have up to 10 guesses and then your out. That way it makes it fair and less spammy.

Prize:
As for the image, it will be whatever you want full coloring background and all but only TWO people are likely to win. However there are rules to these images no sexual themes, you can have nudity till the cows come home but no sexual themes. I can have up to two people in a image but the chances of a good background are not likely so if you want two people no background, if you choose one then you can have a background. That way it's fair and I can take decent amount of time on the images so each person gets a fair share of the prize.

Closing date:
The contest starts now and ends on Friday at 10 am EST. Good luck!

Is the art automatically yours?
Yeah duh

PM me I don't care. However don't contact me through the link I have sent, or I won't respond. You can chat with me through the link but nothing pertaining to the contest. If you do you will be disqualified. Why? Because if you do then it may help others to cheat. How? Because if you find the hint don't leave a trail behind to give away to others, not only that but that gives you less of chances of winning and you pretty much screwed yourself. If there is cheating the contest is over and no one wins, I'll just make another one.

Entrants/entries:
everyone is invited to join!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:46:13 AM by Piosa »

anything