turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Price my ports?  (Read 922 times)

Offline Tarvos

Price my ports?
«: July 02, 2009, 06:13:52 PM»
Well edit post when I have more examples
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 10:16:41 AM by Tarvos »

Offline Hugo

Re: Price my ports?
«Reply #1: July 03, 2009, 12:34:30 PM»
5-8 perhaps? The figures seem a bit small without much in the way of surroundings to bolster them. You might be able to get ten depending on where you advertise however.

Offline Suzy

«Reply #2: July 03, 2009, 02:28:16 PM»
Not that I'm an expert in any of this, consider this just a consumer's opinion:

Your anatomy is very good. Shading is really good. I think I'd like to see some examples of head shots and close ups from you, but from these I'd say that Hugo's price range is very fair.

Offline Tarvos

«Reply #3: July 03, 2009, 03:24:28 PM»
5-8 perhaps? The figures seem a bit small without much in the way of surroundings to bolster them. You might be able to get ten depending on where you advertise however.

Not that I'm an expert in any of this, consider this just a consumer's opinion:

Your anatomy is very good. Shading is really good. I think I'd like to see some examples of head shots and close ups from you, but from these I'd say that Hugo's price range is very fair.

I see what both of you mean about me needing more close ups, I'll work on more examples.

Thanks for the help :D

Offline Nny

«Reply #4: July 03, 2009, 03:31:20 PM»
I'd say like... 3GD.

Offline Feri

«Reply #5: July 04, 2009, 01:35:00 AM»
Honestly I would pay very different amounts for both of these ports.

The first one I might pay around 3-5 GD. The anatomy is mostly fine except the our-left arm bothers me a little bit... And how thin the stomach is compared to her... rather large chest. The our-right arm also looks bendy... well both arms are just kind of wonky.

The second I'd pay 8-12 GD for easily. GREAT shading, anatomy, and detail. The head shading/shaping is absolutely fantastic. Also, the skull.... whatever thing he's holding and the abs are also very impressive.

I think more examples would be great.

Offline Tarvos

«Reply #6: July 04, 2009, 10:16:11 AM»
Honestly I would pay very different amounts for both of these ports.

The first one I might pay around 3-5 GD. The anatomy is mostly fine except the our-left arm bothers me a little bit... And how thin the stomach is compared to her... rather large chest. The our-right arm also looks bendy... well both arms are just kind of wonky.

The second I'd pay 8-12 GD for easily. GREAT shading, anatomy, and detail. The head shading/shaping is absolutely fantastic. Also, the skull.... whatever thing he's holding and the abs are also very impressive.

I think more examples would be great.

I see what you mean about the first one being wonky anatomy wise, I need more practice :P

I guess I'll update this thread when I have more examples, thanks for the crit <3