turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: kittel port  (Read 1906 times)

Offline ash

kittel port
«: July 06, 2009, 03:11:07 AM»
posting this for a friend.

Kittel: Yeh they screen shotted one of my sexyports and put it in their dream as the standard male port

Kittel: I dunno how to find the dream owner though
Token: Augh.
Token: That port is reallly sexy. <<
Kittel: And I haven't seen the dream in a few weeks now

Kittel: The name of the dream was Lustful Intentions or something like that

thats the port that's been copied.

thereeess... not much more info i can give really.

when kittel went into the dream, there was no owner, no bot, no nothing. he was the only one there. and no, did not get a screenie of this.

i just posted this as a warning, i suppose.
and it is the first time posting here, so. xD;

Offline Kono

Re: kittel port
«Reply #1: July 29, 2009, 10:10:57 PM»
The best I can say is ask Kittel which upload map it was on (it sounds like FurN material, but I don't go to FurN so I wouldn't know for sure), and keep a watch out for the dream. Maybe post which map on here so people here can keep a watch out, too.

Screen shot and try to get in contact with the dream's owner about this.
Kono | Applejack | Departure | Hilt
Hiring Patchers for New Pony Dream

Offline Hathor

«Reply #2: July 30, 2009, 10:13:05 AM»
http://altmarket.net/index.php?action=altlist;area=viewalt;alt=229558

"Old Dream Loader, Contact me on Abyss in game if interested"

Offline Aries

«Reply #3: August 22, 2009, 08:27:04 PM»
awww one of my oldies <3
From my mind pours fourth a multitude of ideas, a well of inspiration.

Offline gaga

«Reply #4: August 22, 2009, 10:27:04 PM»
if you don't have anything helpful or relevant to post
dont post at all.

Offline Aries

«Reply #5: August 23, 2009, 12:02:05 PM»
Actually, it is since it can be recognized as one of my works from my post and therefore if aid is needed on my part in getting something removed from somewhere (which Kittel spoke to me that he thinks it has been removed, but not sure since he hasn't found the dream again). In addition, it also lets those reading know that I'm now aware of the situation (which was found out by reading the forums rather than Kittel speaking to me, and my post).

but anyway, thanks for your bump and concern on trying to get this issue resolved! :)
From my mind pours fourth a multitude of ideas, a well of inspiration.

Offline Zim

«Reply #6: August 23, 2009, 02:05:17 PM»
Actually, it is since it can be recognized as one of my works from my post and therefore if aid is needed on my part in getting something removed from somewhere (which Kittel spoke to me that he thinks it has been removed, but not sure since he hasn't found the dream again). In addition, it also lets those reading know that I'm now aware of the situation (which was found out by reading the forums rather than Kittel speaking to me, and my post).

but anyway, thanks for your bump and concern on trying to get this issue resolved! :)

Your post was NOT relevant or helpful. "my port" doesn't mean shit in this area. If you have something useful, like "I sent an email about this already" or something, that would have been different.

In short: if it doesn't help progress the situation or add information, don't post it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 02:07:05 PM by Zim »

Fallon

«Reply #7: September 24, 2009, 06:27:32 PM»
Being as I am a pretty frequent FurN visitor I searched the whole area but didn't find the dream name. I will keep watch when I am making my dream hopping runs and if I do find it, I will be sure to contact you with screen shots or information. ^^