turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Oekaki... here  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Piosa

The Oekaki... here
«: July 10, 2009, 02:53:47 PM»
It's new so I will show some empathy but other than that it has a couple of problems. Like I safety save an image and when I go back to it and finish it, it hasn't posted after recovery.
Another problem I have is it won't let me post comments either. Normal oekaki's tend to delay but it's been about a day or more and still no sign of anything I posted. What's the dealio and can it be fixed?

Offline Geisteskrank

Re: The Oekaki... here
«Reply #1: July 11, 2009, 02:54:07 PM»
I'm having some problems, randomly, now too. The last 2 oekaki's I did didn't show up.

(0:9) When a furre arrives in the dream,
   (1:79) and the triggering furre is using an iPhone or iPod Touch,
            (5:78) eject the triggering furre.

Offline Tate

«Reply #2: July 11, 2009, 03:24:13 PM»
i figured out some of the problems:

When uploading, press "ok" when the second box pops up.

If you miss this, recover the picture, but make sure to let it put in the time stamp.

Offline Piosa

«Reply #3: July 14, 2009, 07:49:13 PM»
i figured out some of the problems:

When uploading, press "ok" when the second box pops up.

If you miss this, recover the picture, but make sure to let it put in the time stamp.
Oh I know it's still not working, my main concern is none of my comments I'm trying to post are going through. I can't comment or respond to anything and I have tried a bigilion times now... nothing.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: July 15, 2009, 05:32:02 AM»
Comments should post automatically. I've never experienced a problem. You're going to have to provide me with more information about your browser and whether you stay logged into FAZ all the time or let it log you out.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Tate

«Reply #5: July 15, 2009, 07:47:09 AM»
Comments should post automatically. I've never experienced a problem. You're going to have to provide me with more information about your browser and whether you stay logged into FAZ all the time or let it log you out.

I tried to comment on the srs bsns board the other day, and it didn't work. It went to the front page as usual, after posting the comment, but it wasn't there. I stay logged in all the time, and I use FireFox 3.0.11.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: July 15, 2009, 09:35:26 AM»
I post 'test art' on both. Try commenting on it.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Tate

«Reply #7: July 15, 2009, 10:10:35 AM»
They let me this time