turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ear placement  (Read 1081 times)

Offline pin

ear placement
«: July 20, 2009, 05:12:36 PM»
edit: just kind of realized this probably shouldn't be with the critiques. move it if it should be elsewhere please >_>;

i need some help. which one is more correct in terms of the placement of the ears?

i was going off of

to try to put it in the right place.

Offline Creek

Re: ear placement
«Reply #1: July 20, 2009, 05:21:12 PM»
To be honest, from comparing with the picture, the middle one. :3

Offline Tate

«Reply #2: July 20, 2009, 05:28:38 PM»
Yeah, I agree, middle one is ftw

Offline Narnia

«Reply #3: July 20, 2009, 05:30:07 PM»
I would personally like to see something a little bit between the first and second. I feel like the second is too high and the first is too low. The third appears completely wrong because it is behind the horns.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline pin

«Reply #4: July 20, 2009, 09:34:24 PM»
I would personally like to see something a little bit between the first and second. I feel like the second is too high and the first is too low. The third appears completely wrong because it is behind the horns.

does this one look like a happy medium?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 09:47:58 PM by pin »

Offline Tate

«Reply #5: July 20, 2009, 10:21:01 PM»
YES!

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: July 20, 2009, 10:33:26 PM»

does this one look like a happy medium?

Yes. I think that looks right.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Sebbi

«Reply #7: July 21, 2009, 12:00:59 AM»
I felt content by the second, but your revamped, happy medium is truly the best!

I <3 ram horns

Offline pin

«Reply #8: July 21, 2009, 12:33:50 AM»
yay thank you very much guys n_n