turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The return of old features to FAZ  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Narnia

The return of old features to FAZ
«: August 14, 2009, 09:50:35 AM»
Keep yours eyes open this weekend. A few features that were removed early this year when we made the transition to SMF2.0 will be returning.

I'll let you know what they are as soon as they're back.

(Though, if you're super sneaky you might be able to find out ahead of time as they're already installed on the site, just not completely active.)
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Creek

Re: The return of old features to FAZ
«Reply #1: August 14, 2009, 01:32:45 PM»
Not sure if this is a returning feature, but I'm happy to have the 'remove topic' button back. Makes me feel happy to be able to delete my stupidity xD

Offline Zim

«Reply #2: August 14, 2009, 02:01:39 PM»
OHBOY ONE OF MY FAVORITE FEATURES SEEMS TO BE BACK.

You rock Narn.

Offline Morgan

«Reply #3: August 14, 2009, 03:51:29 PM»
sponsor profiles are a little fucked. i can't find my post history or my gallery, and i don't want to have to search for a forum post of my own to find my own gallery.

Offline Sync

«Reply #4: August 14, 2009, 04:19:50 PM»
yeah i'm having the same problem morg is haven't except i'm not a sponser so i'm confused.

also all my buddies and comments are gone.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #5: August 14, 2009, 05:18:11 PM»
@Morg, you shouldn't have been able to activate that profile version yet. That's why it's fucked.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Morgan

«Reply #6: August 14, 2009, 05:52:38 PM»
@Morg, you shouldn't have been able to activate that profile version yet. That's why it's fucked.

i didn't do anything!! i just suddenly had it when i looked at my profile lol

Offline Narnia

«Reply #7: August 14, 2009, 07:43:43 PM»
I think I know what the problem is and fixed it for now.

Offline Blizz

«Reply #8: August 14, 2009, 09:58:56 PM»
Hey Narnia. Not sure if you know or not, but SMF 2.0 RC 1-2 is out. Figured you might want to take care of that while you are at it. Tons of code changes and everything.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:04:02 PM by Blizz »

Offline Narnia

«Reply #9: August 14, 2009, 10:20:52 PM»
Thanks Blizz. I usually catch those updates when the come out, but my forum wasn't really emphasizing the update like normal.

Offline Blizz

«Reply #10: August 14, 2009, 10:54:48 PM»
Thanks Blizz. I usually catch those updates when the come out, but my forum wasn't really emphasizing the update like normal.

No Problem. Glad to be of assistance.

Offline Eevee

«Reply #11: August 15, 2009, 03:37:20 AM»
the link to the oekaki board selection page leads to front page

Offline Narnia

«Reply #12: August 15, 2009, 10:15:47 AM»
Should be fixed.

anything