turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: PaintChat Now Available! Oekaki Boards Fixed!  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Narnia

PaintChat Now Available! Oekaki Boards Fixed!
«: August 29, 2009, 11:39:13 PM»
First, let me start by announcing FAZ's very own paint chat. You can access it by visiting the Draw tab in the top menu! Please be advised that I cannot promise 100% uptime with the paint chat, but we will give it a try and see how it works. I hope that it can remain a permanent fixture in the community.

Second, the Oekaki boards have been fixed. I appologize for the downtime and hope you welcome their return.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Tate

Re: PaintChat Now Available! Oekaki Boards Fixed!
«Reply #1: August 29, 2009, 11:59:54 PM»
........!

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: August 30, 2009, 06:42:08 AM»
I noticed some of you logged in last night and indicated you were having problems drawing. You should try downloading the 'plug-in' from http://sketchstudio.cellosoft.com/ from tablet use on the paint chat.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Narnia

«Reply #3: August 30, 2009, 11:08:24 AM»
I may have killed the server. I hope to have it back online by the end of today.

Sorry about that.

Offline Eevee

«Reply #4: August 30, 2009, 12:47:02 PM»
Is there anyway you could make the canvas larger? Its pretty small, especially with however many people were in it last night

Offline Narnia

«Reply #5: August 30, 2009, 04:27:55 PM»
I was working on it. I changed the setting for it to nearly double it, but it just wasn't doing it for some reason. Hopefully fixing the whole server helps.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: August 30, 2009, 07:43:45 PM»
Should be back up. Let me know how things go!

Offline Sync

«Reply #7: August 30, 2009, 09:38:23 PM»
do you need some update of java to run it?
since always just get a gray screen.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #8: August 30, 2009, 10:08:58 PM»
Where do you just get a gray screen at?

Offline Sync

«Reply #9: August 30, 2009, 10:21:09 PM»
Where do you just get a gray screen at?
when i go into the paint chat itself, either one.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #10: August 30, 2009, 10:24:19 PM»
I think I've isolated the problem. I'm working on it now.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #11: August 30, 2009, 10:43:47 PM»
Should work fine now. If it is not loading, make sure you have the most recent version of Java from http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Offline Sync

«Reply #12: August 31, 2009, 11:40:08 AM»
yep, works fine for me now. thanks.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #13: August 31, 2009, 03:24:57 PM»
I'll try not to break the server again.

anything