turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Pixel Plushies?  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Kyou Blade

Pixel Plushies?
«: September 09, 2009, 11:07:26 PM»
Yes, I make pixel plushies.  Woo for me!  I love making these.  They are my passion.  And now I'm curious.  Would something like these actually sell?  Not for much mind you.  Just a little bit.  I've very curious if they would be popular here.  I make them on other sites, but never furcadia.  So...  here they are.  Newest down to older ones:

So...  What do you guys think?  ~blushes and hides~

Offline Tony

Re: Pixel Plushies?
«Reply #1: September 10, 2009, 12:47:36 AM»
~blushes and farts~

Offline Tate

«Reply #2: September 10, 2009, 03:25:11 AM»
~blushes and farts~

What do you say, young man? #SC

Offline Kyou Blade

«Reply #3: September 10, 2009, 03:31:45 AM»
Oh my o.o  ~fans the gas away~

Offline Hathor

«Reply #4: September 10, 2009, 06:48:39 AM»
They're cute, so I believe they would sell for cheap. Something around $0.50 - $1 each? I prefer the ones without backgrounds, and I think your animations need work. The blinking is too slow and happens too often for my liking.

IPGD

«Reply #5: September 11, 2009, 08:22:19 AM»
Furries will buy anything. This is not an exaggeration.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #6: September 12, 2009, 11:40:21 AM»
Are you using a base, by chance? I couldn't help but notice the identical posing on some.

Offline Kyou Blade

«Reply #7: September 12, 2009, 12:00:59 PM»
Hugo-  For those, yes I use a base that I created.  It helps keep things consistant.  Those were made for sites like wajas and avatar sites.  I've created a sitting version, a laying down version, and a standing version, all of which can have alterations made very easilly.  But yes, a base is used but it is one that I created.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #8: September 12, 2009, 12:06:25 PM»
Oh cool beans. I agreed with the .50 to 1.00 pricing. People like little signature animations so they should sell.

anything