turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: OF ALL THE SPAMMERS!  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Tate

OF ALL THE SPAMMERS!
«: September 18, 2009, 12:36:26 PM»

Myra Tyrngaarde. You know her. And if you're allie, you hate her. This fat little bread seller is the most hardcore spammer known to man. Not only is she a hardcore spamming little nooblet, but she is insane. Just last night, I saw her chase a hordie, using only her delicious, huge loaf of bread as a weapon, repeatedly beating the pretty little belf's face in until he plead for mercy. But did she give it? Of course not! With a mighty shout of, "GET YER FRESH BREAD! BAKED THIS VERY MORNING!!!!!!!!", she smote him.

Why, oh why, Horde, when you raid our dear city of Ironforge, pillaging and murdering at your own discretion, do you not shut this demonic spammer up? Why, oh why, Horde, do you stick a knife into my own back and never this fat little spammer? Do you not wish to see our screams for mercy, our screams of Noob!!!, our screams of HORDE AT THE KING!!!!? If you merely kill this plague, not only do you do us all a favor and save some sanity (which you will quickly take away once more as we die within miliseconds of ressing), but you get a nice, long, uninterrupted log of the pain and misery of your foes!

Oh, my dear developers, how I know of your wish to keep this game true, oh, how I support it! But my dear heart quivers as I wonder, in your deepest heart of hearts, that you truly hate the Alliance, in that you have not silenced this monstrosity, banned this ultimate spammer!

(Protip: Some of this is sarcasm!)

ps feel free to post your own WoW art

Offline Overkill

Re: OF ALL THE SPAMMERS!
«Reply #1: September 21, 2009, 02:58:16 AM»
Is she doing the Nazi salute? lol
Adult Artist.
Please leave your children at the front door.

Offline Tate

«Reply #2: September 21, 2009, 09:30:28 AM»
It's a bread salute.

Ah, furries and their minds immediately shooting toward hitler and nazis...

Offline Scarlet Melrose

«Reply #3: September 21, 2009, 12:37:12 PM»
*Snickers.*

Poor Alliance. >_> Err, not really. Horde4life.

Offline Tate

«Reply #4: September 21, 2009, 07:44:12 PM»
Horde on my server are the allie of everyone else's. Believe me. Everyone came on the server, saw the horde rate was bigger, and flooded to it, even from the allie side. So they got all our idiots 8D Now allie is almost pure intelligence, but for the mandatory idiots.

:x Staying firmly rooted to one faction, no matter the circumstances (such as full of noobs, which is why you hordies seem to omghate the alliance), kinda makes you one of them noobs. Yanno, 'the alliance sucks!' despite your faction being the immature one. >_>

Offline Scarlet Melrose

«Reply #5: September 21, 2009, 08:15:26 PM»
Doesn't that kinda depend on server though? On my server we both have our fair share of idiots. It's just I'd rather not have to associate with the faction that has gnomes on it. :x

IPGD

«Reply #6: September 21, 2009, 11:33:19 PM»
true patriots have multiple level cap characters on both factions and sing beautiful love songs to eachother with mind control emotes

oh wait, wow took out every fun glitch in the game and you can't do that anymore!!

Offline Tate

«Reply #7: September 22, 2009, 04:00:35 AM»
Doesn't that kinda depend on server though? On my server we both have our fair share of idiots. It's just I'd rather not have to associate with the faction that has gnomes on it. :x

That's..... shallow.

@matter: agreed. :C

Offline Overkill

«Reply #8: September 22, 2009, 06:42:18 AM»
It's a bread salute.

Ah, furries and their minds immediately shooting toward hitler and nazis...

Well you can't really blame us. We've seen that kind of salute several times while learning about WWII in school, History channel, old war cartoons, etc, etc.
Adult Artist.

Offline Zim

«Reply #9: September 22, 2009, 05:00:45 PM»
I am glad my priest is no longer a draenei. I spent a lot of time in Ironforge on him, and HATED THAT BITCH SO MUCH OH MY GOD.

But you know I lol'd at this.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #10: September 23, 2009, 12:56:10 AM»
Well you can't really blame us. We've seen that kind of salute several times while learning about WWII in school, History channel, old war cartoons, etc, etc.
Really? Then why don't you know what arm it's done with?

Offline Tate

«Reply #11: September 23, 2009, 01:56:31 AM»
LOLOLOL

Offline Overkill

«Reply #12: September 23, 2009, 02:45:22 AM»
Really? Then why don't you know what arm it's done with?

Because I failed history growing up :P
Adult Artist.

anything