turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Life Kitterwing Raffle and Super Spectacular Winter Extravaganza!  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Narnia

Posted on behalf of Perrier and the Furcadian Flight Guild:

The Furcadian Flight Guild is hosting a Life Kitterwing Raffle. The proceeds from this event will go towards other events in Furcadia. On the Raffle deadline date, FF will be having a Super Spectacular Winter Extravaganza. If you'd like to enter in the raffle or join in on our huge Winter event, please read the following details.

The Life Kitterwing raffle will start on Friday, September 18th.. There will be an entry charge of one golden dragonscale per raffle ticket. Cheap, right? =P

If you'd like to enter, please gift your scales to FurcadianFlightEvents using the format below, and only the format below (leave off the <>'s). If you use a different format, we will not know who the scales belonged to:

gift-scales FurcadianFlightEvents <amount of GD> GD <Your name and number of tickets you'd like to purchase.>

For example, if Winged Potato wanted to enter the raffle and buy two tickets, they'd type:

gift-scales FurcadianFlightEvents 2 GD Winged Potato. Two tickets.

Thank you for sticking to that format. It makes this event a lot easier for us. I'd like to note that if you do not use that format and we don't know who the scales belong to, we can't enter you in the raffle unless you show proof that you gifted the anonymous scales.

After you gift your scales, whisper Renic. She will check the number of tickets you purchased and assign you an equal amount of numbers. If she's not on, she'll check in with you when she logs on. There is no need for you to remember these numbers, as they will be saved to a .txt containing information for the raffle.

On the raffle deadline date, there will be a dice-roll. Everyone who entered the raffle will be whispered and asked if they'd like to attend. The result of the dice-roll will be screen shotted and posted on the forums for all to see.

The raffle deadline date is Monday, December 21st, at 6:00 PM FST. Entries to the raffle will not be accepted after this time.

Also on the raffle deadline date, The Furcadian Flight will be having a huge event known as the Super Spectacular Winter Extravaganza.

The Extravaganza event will include the Life Kitterwing raffle dice-roll, a trivia contest, a few games of tag, a large, booby-trapped maze, a 'Find The Santa Hat' game, and maybe even -more- contests!

There will be small prizes for the contests, but this is mostly just for fun! If you'd like more information on FF's Super Spectacular Winter Extravaganza, please whisper Renic.

Come and celebrate the holidays with The Furcadian Flight. I know you'll have a great time!

Are you too lazy to type out the gift-scales command? You can copy and paste the command from here and just replace it with your name!
For one ticket:
gift-scales FurcadianFlightEvents 1 GD <Your name>. 1 ticket.

For two tickets:
gift-scales FurcadianFlightEvents 2 GD <Your name>. 2 tickets.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 10:13:27 PM by Narnia »
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline metamorph

Re: Life Kitterwing Raffle and Super Spectacular Winter Extravaganza!
«Reply #1: September 21, 2009, 04:24:01 PM»
today is the 21st and its monday..

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: September 22, 2009, 12:56:23 AM»
I didn't write the post, I just reposted it. Contact Perrier with issue concerning it.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Perrier

«Reply #3: September 22, 2009, 08:57:54 PM»
Thank you for the correction.  :)

anything