turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New Features!  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Narnia

New Features!
«: January 03, 2008, 12:02:59 AM»
Welcome to week three of FAZ! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. As my gift to you, I have provided a few more updates to FAZ!

First off, user profiles have been changed! You can edit the new profile information by clicking 'User CP' at the top of the page, then click My Account Information. Editing the information found on the first page shown as well as editing the info under the 'customized profile' link on the left hand side. New fields may be added to the profile soon, but I would love to hear your initial feedback as to how it can be improved.

To go along with the new profiles, I have added simpler URLs to reach them! You can now access any user's profile simply by typing www.furcartzone.com/profile/username. Give it a try today!

Other additions I tossed in to the forum are that any image posted on the forum will be linked to the original image. This is particularly useful since this forum will resize images automatically to prevent stretching. You are also now able add buddies to your buddy list and ignore users. Users added to your buddy list will appear in your profile, and users who you choose to ignore will be unable to contact you through FAZ!

That is all for now! Hopefully, more updates to come soon. Let me know what you think so far!
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."