turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Plushie Design Contest *Deadline changed*  (Read 750 times)

Offline keiroko

Plushie Design Contest *Deadline changed*
«: October 21, 2009, 03:31:43 PM»
Okay so this is my first contest like this, and anyone is able to join, whether or not you think you can draw I don't care its the creature that matters ^^

-What I look for is originality
-How plausible as a plushie it is
-Appearance (cute, pretty, scary, etc)
-Details are a plus but not necessarily needing to be EXTREMELY detailed
-recognizeable parts, such as can tell legs are legs and wings are wings, try not to send scribbles unless its the best you can do.

::-RULES-::
-Don't just find some picture you found online and say make this character! ..or something I am looking for NEW ideas not something already done.

-Can work in a team like collaborations, just give me all names of who worked on it and prize will be split.. however the TEAM decides not me.

-Characters are your ideas, your design so no boundaries, just please I ask they be PG so I can post them on dA, if you do, for some reason do something that is for mature only, make a censored version as well.

-Please put your furcadian name in print on the design, in a readable font with black text and white background, in the lower right corner. (white background only needed around your name not the whole drawing)

::-DEADLINE-::

October 31(12:00am FST) - November 15 (12:01am FST)

Judging will be from November 16 to november 25th, perhaps shorter depending on amount of entries.

Judges will be secret, except myself.

::-PRIZES-::

First- The actual plushie of your design! (if you work as a team I will not make more than one unless you pay for shipping/handling for each)

Second- A drawing, such as a ref or character art and a port by keiroko or plushie of winning design(you pay S&H)

third - a port by keiroko

**I may make up to 3 plushies for the 3 winning designs depending on how many entries I recieve or designs myself and the judges like**

**All entries belong to me after submission and might be used for random premade plushies in the future, though designer will be credited**

Send all submissions and questions to me either on furcadia username Keiroko or by email at [email protected]

*ALSO WITH SOME CONFUSION THE PLUSHIES MIGHT BE SOLD AND I WILL PROBABLY SHARE COMMISSION AS ROYALTIES WITH THE DESIGNER*
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 03:50:21 PM by keiroko »
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

Offline Old Account Please Delete

Re: Plushie Design Conteest
«Reply #1: October 21, 2009, 04:32:25 PM»
Sounds so cute, I'm in.

Offline keiroko

Re: Plushie Design Conteest
«Reply #2: October 23, 2009, 11:23:32 AM»
Okay just send to my email when you are done
Sounds so cute, I'm in.
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

Offline keiroko

Re: Plushie Design Contest *Deadline changed*
«Reply #3: November 08, 2009, 03:50:51 PM»
closing soon

Offline Mido

Re: Plushie Design Contest *Deadline changed*
«Reply #4: November 28, 2009, 07:55:34 PM»
im in but my entry will be a sketch on lined paper :-*