turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Another Port Theft? :/  (Read 1916 times)

Fallon

• Topic Author
Another Port Theft? :/
«: October 21, 2009, 07:56:18 PM»
So I was just clicking around FAZ when I found this port:

http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=7405

The artist on FAZ is gum.

Well gee, it reminded me a ton of one of the girl's who works at Silent Lullaby Homes. Heading back over to Silent Lullaby Homes I figured out the girl's name is Melinie however she was afk and so I couldn't talk to her.

Melinie's Port:

Before I catch Melinie non-afk does anyone know whose signature that is in the corner of Melinie's port. :/

EDIT: Sent gum on FAZ a PM concerning this however it says she hasn't been active since July. Anyone know her in-game name?

Offline Sync

Re: Another Port Theft? :/
«Reply #1: October 21, 2009, 10:15:22 PM»
i know that port was sold(or put on that alt i forget) by jenny on FAZ. it was given to her as a present.

i asked her about it. she says the artist is as the sig says, auu on furc. she says auu went inactive on furc and she is not sure if auu came back on a different alt.

she is also unsure of whether auu was the one who stole it or the one stolen from. she is going to attempt to contact.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 10:17:07 PM by Sync »

Offline Jen

«Reply #2: October 21, 2009, 10:34:11 PM»
i know that port was sold(or put on that alt i forget) by jenny on FAZ. it was given to her as a present.

i asked her about it. she says the artist is as the sig says, auu on furc. she says auu went inactive on furc and she is not sure if auu came back on a different alt.

she is also unsure of whether auu was the one who stole it or the one stolen from. she is going to attempt to contact.

okay, let me clear this up and get the whole story here lol

"auu" on furcadia gave me that port as a gift because she told me at that time she didn't know what to do with it. she was inactive before she gave me it, and when she did get on, she promised me a port and instead decided to give me that one if i wanted it.
after giving me it, she went inactive again. i didn't do anything with it 'til this year and chose to upload the port on Melinie. the current owner of Melinie is innocent of any of this port business, unless she's auu. she just wanted the alt.

so..... that's basically it. maybe that auu is a scammer who stole it or gum on faz/the original artist and just forgot she gave it to me? she posted that port quite some time ago last year. i'll pm gum about it and ask if she is/used to be auu.
i really believe gum is auu, not a thief. the description/comment "Description: Just an example not for salee. :]" seemed like her typing/way of talking. i don't remember, my memory is vague. sorry.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 11:20:43 PM by jenny »

Fallon

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: November 22, 2009, 10:24:47 AM»
Forgot to post but this thread may be locked. It's not entirely solved but pretty much and the trail to gum/auu went cold (meaning we can't contact her and we don't know where she is, just in case no one knows).

Thanks

Offline Zim

«Reply #4: March 07, 2010, 08:33:26 PM»