turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What about more forum subcategories: Human/anthro/feral?  (Read 998 times)

Offline Glaciel

What about more forum subcategories: Human/anthro/feral?
«: October 29, 2009, 02:22:36 PM»
When it comes to looking around the "Offering Artwork" forum, I'm often found looking endlessly across people forums looking for specific type of artwork.

Maybe it could be a fun idea to make more subcategories to some of the more popular art forums we have at the moment?

Like for instance, let's say we're looking for an Anthro Port Artist:
We could go in Furcadia Art Zone > Forum > Marketing > Offering Artwork > Portrait Art > Anthro Art.

Then they would be listed there. It would save a lot of looking around. So I suppose the same thing would apply for maybe the three general categories of art we have here: Humans, anthros & ferals.

Just an idea I had which I think would really come in handy. :)

Offline MT

• This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
Re: What about more forum subcategories: Human/anthro/feral?
«Reply #1: October 29, 2009, 02:51:02 PM»
I can see how it can be handy, but it could also be confusing with what to category to post in if they have both feral and anthro (or anthro and human, ect). Also I feel like there's enough sub categories.

Offline Rident

«Reply #2: April 29, 2011, 02:46:30 AM»
Bumping this, I was just about to suggest this. It's becoming an annoyance trying to find Human artwork when there's 40 pages of wolfs.

Offline Zim

«Reply #3: April 29, 2011, 03:32:28 AM»
Please don't resurrect dead topics.

Also, this has been addressed before. At the current time, we feel that the forums are sufficient as it is. Too many subforums will result in too much forum clutter.

If you're looking for a specific kind of art, you can always make a post in the appropriate seeking art section.