turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Help Support FAZ  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Narnia

Help Support FAZ
«: November 20, 2009, 08:34:42 PM»
You may or may not know much about who I am as the person behind the name. So, let me take a few moments to share with you some of who I am.

For those of you who do not know, I am currently 22 years old and just finished my first year of law school. I recently purchased a house last fall and became engaged earlier this year to a wonderful woman. Along with both have come numerous adventures and expenses.

Since the end of 2007, when I first opened FAZ to the public, I have spent a large portion of my free time moderating and overseeing the day to day operation of the site. I have quietly sat back and made sure that the services that are provided here have remained available to you free of charge despite how server intensive art sites can be. Further, I have worked hard to make sure that the site has been well moderated and have endeavored to bring as many improvements as possible for use by the public.

I have generally attempted to remain silent on the need to donations for this site, but since it was first opened this site has received very limited donations from users despite the large amount of activity that occurs here. While I greatly appreciate those who have taken the time to show their appreciation for this site, I would like to encourage as many of you as possible to now support the site.

While we all feel the effects of this horrible economy, keep in mind that FAZ is a project that typically costs me more in time, energy, and money than it pays back. As my life continues to change and I move towards building a family, my financial resources will be reallocated. While FAZ is not currently in jeopardy, you providing a spare dollar whenever you have it to the continued development of the site will go a long way to making sure that this site is never in jeopardy.

Donations of any amount can be sent via PayPal to [email protected] or a subscription to the website can be purchased by clicking here.

Your support is appreciated and I hope that you continue to enjoy using the site.

Sincerely,
Matt Hirschfelt
“Narnia”
FAZ Owner

P.S. Other ways to support FAZ include linking to us from all of your Furcadia pages. We always appreciate the publicity.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."