turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rats can be human.  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Tate

Rats can be human.
«: January 03, 2008, 05:03:19 AM»
Indeed they can--or, atleast, when I get bored and sick, they can.

So, I drew my character Tachs as a human.

Tachs rat:

Tachs human:

Just wanted to have comments about the transition.

I might begin using human Tachs as my icon when dealing toward less anthro-friendly people...........

Offline Davis

Re: Rats can be human.
«Reply #1: January 03, 2008, 11:25:42 AM»
I really like it, but something about the neck in the human one bothers me, but it might just be the position. IDK :p

But its very neat. ^-^
:o IDK WAHT TO PUT HURR D:

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #2: January 03, 2008, 03:50:31 PM»
She looks good as either one. :D

Offline Tate

«Reply #3: January 03, 2008, 09:28:16 PM»
x3; Thanks, both of you. x3;;

There are a few problems with the sketch..and I can probably point out every single one of them. xD The neck looks off because a) it's too long, and b) the shoulder closest to us is a bit off, too. The eyes are asymmetrical, there's an obvious problem with the eyebrows....

All stuff that one only notices AFTER they are done and proud. xD

But, thank you. x3; I shall have to find a better, more recent picture of Rat tachs to show the similarities more. This one is a bit older, from before she was more developed..

Offline Sedde

«Reply #4: January 03, 2008, 10:40:11 PM»
Adorable! :) I did that with Sedde, the character in my icon...It's pretty fun to do stuff like that, and I think Tachs translates well, especially in your style.

I think the whole neck thing seems to go along with your style, and I find it adorable. <3 Nothing to worry about.

Adeana

«Reply #5: January 04, 2008, 09:59:38 PM»
That looks so cute! I totally know how it is to finish something and realize you had your artists goggles on the whole time... and the damn thing has a huge head.. tiny hands and something wrong with the leg. BUT! that is how you learn.. you do it wrong once.. and you try to make the mistakes less and less haha.

Looks really great! I am sure you won't have a problem transitioning over to the human form. It is ashame that some people don't like anthro chracters :<. I love seeing your art around.

cheers,
Adeana

Offline SLASHERS.

«Reply #6: January 17, 2008, 06:49:09 PM»
i wouldnt say the neck was too long, what really sticks out to me is that the chin looks to small/face looks too short, however you want to put it. now that may just be how the charachter is designed, but that's just my opinion. :>

otherwise they are both great peices, nice work tachs. #SQ

Offline Tate

«Reply #7: January 18, 2008, 08:46:21 PM»
i wouldnt say the neck was too long, what really sticks out to me is that the chin looks to small/face looks too short, however you want to put it. now that may just be how the charachter is designed, but that's just my opinion. :>

otherwise they are both great peices, nice work tachs. #SQ

Hrmm.. That might be it, actually. xDDD IT just so happens that I have some sort of phobia to drawing normal chins. 8D

And, thanks, guys.. x3;;;;;;

I'm glad people like it.

anything