turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Calling All Roleplayers! EDIT: Forum  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Suzy

Calling All Roleplayers! EDIT: Forum
«: December 21, 2009, 02:47:57 PM»
It's obvious that there is a need for a new continuity created for those of us who want rich and eventful roleplay, which is very hard to come by anymore.

I, personally, am willing to put in the work (as I am able, since real life takes priority). I am aware that it is a LOT of work to properly put something like this together, but I'm up to the challenge. However, I am going to need help.

What I need from the people is commitment. We're going to need artists, roleplayers of course, and those of us who are willing to step up and take leadership positions in order to help me direct the project.

I am thinking of arranging a date and time (hopefully within the winter break for those of us who are students) when those of us willing to work on this can meet in game and discuss how to build the foundation of this group.

I'd like to get a general idea of who is willing to join and what times work best for them before settling on a date, so please, discuss!

EDIT: There will not be meetings until after Christmas, but we will begin to put things together at the new forum.

http://tgmeetings.forumotion.com/

EDIT EDIT: A theme has been decided on! We will roleplay the Roaring 1920's in the city of Gatsby.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 02:54:46 PM by Wings »

Offline Old Account Please Delete

Re: Calling All Roleplayers!
«Reply #1: December 21, 2009, 04:11:24 PM»
I would love to take part in something like this although I would not be able to help run anything at all (being on an unreliable schedule in and off holidays :< ) So If you're looking for roleplayers consider me signed up. Who doesn't love a good continuity these days? Being so few and far apart and all.

As for the meeting up, maybe you should do a few meets to accomodate different time zones, if need be? Just a suggestion xD

Offline Eevee

«Reply #2: December 21, 2009, 05:24:13 PM»
As for the meeting up, maybe you should do a few meets to accomodate different time zones, if need be? Just a suggestion xD

Thats a good idea o:
Or we could make a small forum or email listing to put up logs from each meeting for those who miss the meeting. I think a small forum would be more ideal so those who missed the meeting can put out their ideas/questions/opinions/etc. and everyone can see/answer

Offline Suzy

«Reply #3: December 21, 2009, 07:16:28 PM»

Thats a good idea o:
Or we could make a small forum or email listing to put up logs from each meeting for those who miss the meeting. I think a small forum would be more ideal so those who missed the meeting can put out their ideas/questions/opinions/etc. and everyone can see/answer

Okay. I'll begin creating it tonight. I'm thinking that the first meeting will be around 2 PM FST if that is convenient for people.

Since there's no name for the continuity yet or anything, I'll simply refer to it as The Guild.

Offline Meko

Re: Calling All Roleplayers! EDIT: Forum
«Reply #4: December 21, 2009, 10:11:43 PM»
I'd like to join this! I'm usually available at night after 12am EST, sometimes earlier if I don't have work. :3

Offline Suzy

«Reply #5: December 21, 2009, 10:14:55 PM»
Alright. Sign up at the forums. We're starting all of the discussion and such there.

Offline Suzy

«Reply #6: December 22, 2009, 02:54:09 PM»
A theme has been decided on! 1920's. :)

Offline kenzy

«Reply #7: December 23, 2009, 04:57:23 PM»
I'd love to join this, but there's no way I'd be able to do anything in-game until my computer is fixed. But I'd love to join nontheless.

Offline Sync

«Reply #8: December 24, 2009, 01:24:14 AM»
that's k since we haven't really started anything yet.

Offline kenzy

«Reply #9: December 25, 2009, 04:26:20 PM»
good~!
my computer is fixed and i have FurC again, and i join the forums
this looks like an awesome idea. can't wait to see how things go.

anything