turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New Features?  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Narnia

New Features?
«: February 01, 2010, 02:28:59 PM»
What can I add to FAZ to make this site better for you? I'm curious to know what I can do to make this site the place to go for your Furcadia art and artists.

I know that some people would like to see the 'trader ratings' from FAM also available on FAZ and that is under advisement. What else can I add?
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Tycho

Re: New Features?
«Reply #1: February 01, 2010, 09:16:16 PM»
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd really like to see separate categories for the premade art forum... maybe a split between feral and anthro? I know people do both, but they also have separate forums for drawings and ports in the premade section, and people do both of those as well...

I don't have feral characters and have no interest in them, so the division would be incredibly useful :)

Thanks for the topic! I've wanted to ask about this for a while.

Offline Azula

«Reply #2: February 01, 2010, 10:04:06 PM»
yay let's make more sub-topics within sub-topics within sub-forums.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #3: February 01, 2010, 10:23:53 PM»
I'm not a fan of further subdividing the forums, but we can look into it and see if it would be feesible.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Tycho

«Reply #4: February 18, 2010, 02:35:18 PM»
Gotta please EVERYONE!

Perhaps, since people still use the main 'Premade' forum, the ports and designs could be brought back together again, and instead FERALS and ANTHROS/HUMANS could be the only division? Many people sell designs WITH ports, and if it's EXCLUSIVELY a port or EXCLUSIVELY a design, they can specify at the opening of their thread, like [P] or [D] or [P&D] ? I dunno, since many people like I said still use the main forum and not the subcategories I think they could stand to be removed in favour of anthro/human vs feral.

Again, just a suggestion.~
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 02:40:27 PM by Beatnik »

Offline Azula

«Reply #5: February 18, 2010, 03:53:42 PM»
OR they can just lock the main forum and from there, people are forced into the respected premade ports and premade designs areas.

if a person that's selling a design has ports, the ports are part of the design and are thus classified just as as a design, nothing else.

Offline Sheikah

«Reply #6: February 18, 2010, 05:19:04 PM»
Further subdivision of the forums we already have would be chaotic.  I like the seperation we
have now as it allows for less of a headache. If I'm looking for a design, I dont want to have to wade through a thousand ports, and vice versa. Being a person who has all three types of characters further sorting in this manner would be absolutely useless.
I cant think of anything I'd like added to the site; I rather like it how it is.
♦ Green Goblin ▼ Thanos ▼ Hobgoblin ▼ Osborn ▼ Electro ▼ Mysterio ♦
If you can't contact me, please leave an offline whisper.

Offline grimgris

«Reply #7: February 19, 2010, 06:51:11 PM»
maybe instead of dividing the forums further, just set a rule saying that the user must specify whether the designs included are feral, anthro, or both--and in CAPITAL LETTERS.

i think that would make for less of a headache and easier searching for those who only have ferals or the other way around.. but, y'know. whatevs.

Offline Azula

«Reply #8: February 20, 2010, 08:09:14 AM»
i pretty much agree with ^^^^^ that.

just because you're too lazy to read "HUMANS," "FERALS," "ANTHROS," or whatever else is in the title doesn't mean we have to further divide shit up, god damn.

Offline Mae

«Reply #9: February 24, 2010, 08:26:55 PM»
All I can think of is trader ratings. I've been wanting that for a whileeeeee. It would be very nice. <3
fffffffffffff.

Offline Seattle

«Reply #10: March 06, 2010, 10:22:50 PM»
maybe instead of dividing the forums further, just set a rule saying that the user must specify whether the designs included are feral, anthro, or both--and in CAPITAL LETTERS.

i think that would make for less of a headache and easier searching for those who only have ferals or the other way around.. but, y'know. whatevs.

anything