turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Customizable/Unique Sites, 5 GD. Premade 3 GD. NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Sezie

Premade:

How much?
3 GD. I'll make changes if you'd like. Look on the homepage of the premade for more information.

Websites, anyone?

My websites are best viewed with firefox.

As if the title isn't enough to tell you, yes, I do make websites! I enjoy making websites and don't have any new character to make one for just yet, so I'm opening commissions!

Why should you hire me?!
Well, I believe my websites are unique. They don't look like most others. I also work very quickly (depending on your website request, I might be able to have it to you within the same day, or even within a few hours.) I love working with websites, I know how to make your character look more interesting than it already is, and most importantly, I'm friendly!

Examples!

What will I do?
I'm not sure what I'll do! How about I just say this; tell me what you want, and I will try me very hardest to give you exactly what you asked for. If that means roaming google for codes or examples all night, I'll do just that. Really; I'm here to please you. Wouldn't want to take your money if you were unimpressed!
But I do have some new skills and things that I should share, just so you know what I'm currently capable of.
Hover-over pictures: Pictures/buttons that can change to a different image when you hover your mouse over it. Here's an example: http://premadepreview.webs.com/index.htm
I can also add songs to your website. Look at Jena-Brooks' website for an example (http://jena-brooks.webs.com)
Of course, I can do a lot more, but those might be some things you are interested in! Thank you.

What to tell me?
I don't think there's an easy way to do this. I'll try my hardest, but this will -have- to be discussed. I will be in constant contact with you to ensure that whatever I do is what you want. You will have to supply pictures you want me to use, though. But basically, we'll discuss that once we get to it! If you email or note me, though..
Tell me who you are. What's your name? (Furc name or your name)
Tell me who the site is for.
Tell me what pages you want on it. (Basic stats, description, guestbook, art, etcetc)
Tell me how to contact you.

How much do I charge?
5GD/$5

I also make descs!

How much?
1-2 GD/$1-2

Examples:
Sezie
Booksmart and artistic, one would never guess that the mind hidden within this girl tortured and chilled her very soul. By the small smile upon lush lips, the only hint would be the lonely spark in pale purple eyes. Hair was dyed a deep purple color, loosely curled and ending at her mid-back, white pin-striped hat tilted to cover one eye. Black blouse hugged a slim torso, most buttons hidden by a vertically striped black and purple tie. A purple skirt ended slightly above knees, hidden by matching leggings with a black rose and thorns along each side. Feet were accompanied with black 'flat' shoes. A messenger bag hung over her shoulder, containing artistic supplies and drugs.

Adelisa:
A Fool's Paradise; The elegance of this young woman certainly didn't hide beneath those porcelain features. A curvaceous figure was hugged tightly by fashionable Victorian dresses, face framed by perfect blonde curls. Sapphire eyes stand out against creamy flesh, but never let sentiments surface, hiding the being that lay beneath. Pride and dignity was obvious by the upward tilt of her chin and flawless posture where ever she was, certainly believing she was above everyone. French accent glided along suave voice, licking each word, English or not. A classy mixture of roses and mint made for an intoxicating scent, innocent smile a prelude to a bloody massacre. Looks can deceive.

Brulant:
Charmed, I'm sure. Smooth, porcelain features only complimented a sight for sore eyes. Elegance and beauty were clear with a perfect posture and beautiful face. Though the body of this one had a sort of feminine structure to it, and his raven hair was styled in just the perfect way, there was no doubt that this one was indeed a man. He wore a type of butler suit, the classic black and white colors, though one might have a hard time not looking at sharp, bright green eyes. A type of warmth glowed, showing kindness, but a spark also revealed an exciting side that few ever saw. Upon his finger was a green-jeweled ring to match his eyes, the band being a white-gold with black intricate designs. A passionate French man full of grace and warmth, no doubt handsome and what some might call 'sexy'.

Jaenelle:
A pipistrelle bat from the lands of Ireland made for an interesting young lady. Even standing at a short 4'6", she wasn't easily one to simply pass by without a second glance. Wavey locks of naturally red hair ended at her lower back, occasionally decorated with random braids, beads, or flowers. She wore a flowing skirt with a slid that ran up to her hip, allowing a tanned, perfectly sculpted leg to reveal itself with each step. A blouse with baggy, off-the-shoulder sleeves still showed the curves of her body due to a leather vest that also offered bust support. Classy mannered and extremely flirty, yet with a short temper that shows it self more often than not. She had the ears and black eyes of a bat, but lacked the the trade-mark wings. Never the less, she held a sweet heart, and was perhaps too trusting for her own good.

What can I do?
Hover-over tags, so you don't have to have the []'s.
However long or short you want it.
Cleverly add the website somewhere into your desc.
Ask for what you want, and I'll do my best to do it!

What to tell me?
Character's name.
Current desc (if you have one)
Website (if you have one)
Ref Pics (if you have any)
If you have none of this, tell me what the character looks like.
Personality, if you'd like that included.

We'll talk about it to find out what you want and don't want!

What will I take?

Paypal
Dragon scales
Expiring Digos (offer? I'll think about it)
Portspaces

How to contact me? (Ordered from best to worst)
Whisper me on Sezie (If I'm not online, email me)
Email me at [email protected]
Whisper me on Adelisa
Email me at [email protected]
Reply to this forum
PM me here

I hope you'll consider hiring me, and thank you very much for reading all of this! <3333

« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:43:17 PM by Sezie »
"I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains." -=Anne Frank

Offline Sezie

Re: Customizable and UNIQUE Websites 5 GD
«Reply #1: February 11, 2010, 06:53:08 PM»
Buump.
"I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains." -=Anne Frank

Offline Sezie

Re: Customizable and UNIQUE Websites 5 GD (OPEN)
«Reply #2: February 15, 2010, 01:34:09 PM»
I want to make a website! Someone should commission me~ xD

Offline Sezie

Re: Customizable and UNIQUE Websites 5 GD, Descs 1-2 GD (OPEN)
«Reply #3: February 17, 2010, 01:15:46 PM»
I now make descs!

Offline Sezie

Premade for sale!

Offline Sezie

More examples.

Offline Sezie

«Reply #6: February 24, 2010, 01:14:28 AM»
Premade sold; example added.

Offline Sezie

«Reply #7: March 03, 2010, 05:50:57 PM»
bump.

Offline Sezie

«Reply #8: March 06, 2010, 06:38:49 PM»
Bump. Hire me~

Offline Sezie

«Reply #9: March 07, 2010, 11:22:26 PM»
Another example added!

Offline Sezie

«Reply #10: March 08, 2010, 04:48:11 PM»
More added to "What will I do?"

Offline Sezie

Another premade for sale!

Offline Sezie

Upupup.

Offline Sezie

Offline Sezie

I need two port spaces, guys! Help me out!

Offline Sezie

Offline Sezie

Offline Sezie

New example added~

Offline Sezie

Offline Sezie

Offline Sezie

Re: Customizable/unique websites. 5 GD. Premade: 3 GD. DEAL INSIDE.
«Reply #20: April 22, 2010, 11:41:50 PM»
New deal. Go check it out.

Offline Sezie

«Reply #21: April 25, 2010, 06:10:42 PM»
Bump.

Offline Sezie

«Reply #22: April 29, 2010, 05:25:54 PM»
Bump.

Offline Sezie

Up!

Offline Sezie