turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Premade Portrait Topic  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Blizzard

Premade Portrait Topic
«: February 16, 2010, 02:31:24 AM»
Well, this is a very special portrait I've been working on and off on for quite a bit. A professional photo by photographer Chris Nicholls was used as a reference, which helped a lot with the lighting and shadows. I think the dramatic lighting/shading gives a beautiful contrast to the simplicity and classiness of the portrait.

Buyers can be assured that I am prepared to edit and customize this premade portrait to their delight! Ears, tail, markings, clothing, background will be added at your request, along with any other edits you may prefer. Additionally, I will gladly tweak the portrait to best fit your color code. And I am completely content to keep editing until you're satisfied.

I will only take PayPal money; for price, I'm thinking around $15-$20. That may seem like a lot for a premade, but I've worked hard on this and I think it really is a worthwhile portrait - I'm proud of it. :D Of course, I am willing to bargain. In any case, this will go to the highest bidder, I have no auto-bid price.

Enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions, and if you're not interested in buying, comments and criticism is well appreciated as well.

SOLD!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:31:20 PM by Blizzard »

Offline Vinny

Re: Fierce Femininity; Captivating Class;
«Reply #1: February 16, 2010, 05:23:21 AM»
This is beautiful to say the least. ouo

Offline Blizzard

«Reply #2: February 16, 2010, 11:46:13 AM»
Well thank you! =D

Offline Blizzard

«Reply #3: February 18, 2010, 07:26:45 AM»
I added to the title to hopefully grab attention. <3

Offline Blizzard

Love won't pay the mortgage or put porridge in yo' bowl.

Offline Blizzard

Offline Hathor

Beautiful. <3

Offline Blizzard

Well thanks Hath!

Offline Blizzard

I am willing to bargain!