turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: DONE for now..  (Read 940 times)

Offline Katie!

DONE for now..
«: February 16, 2010, 01:11:10 PM»
i'll update this when i need more critique!

hokay, this is what i've been working on.

IMAGE REMOVED

i can't help but get the feeling that something is off. eventually i'll color over the lines anyway, but i want the lines to at least be proportionate before i go coloring.

so if you see anything, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE lemme know either by doing some redlines over it, or giving me critique.
i can handle the pressure! lay it on me! be harsh if you have to!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 07:10:13 PM by ADDIE »

Offline Zim

Re: Redlines/critiques wanted!
«Reply #1: February 16, 2010, 07:37:09 PM»
Her legs seem a little short for her body. The general (ideal) rule is that the length from the top of the head to the crotch is the same as from the crotch to the feet. Women also (generally) have longer legs than men, so her legs seem a bit on the short side to me.

Also, her toes (the flat part of the shoes) are kind of long.
http://www.ifood.tv/files/u12224/high-heels-gpg.jpg
That part of the foot is relatively small compared to the rest of the foot.

I'd redline it, but my sexy image editing program is on my other laptop, and I am way, way too lazy to move stuff over there for a few lines. ):

tourtu

«Reply #2: February 16, 2010, 11:28:50 PM»
too tired to say something so here's a redline that may help a little ~___~zz
http://i46.tinypic.com/2lcse3s.png
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 11:31:01 PM by tourtu »

Offline Katie!

«Reply #3: February 17, 2010, 06:30:49 PM»
@Zim: Thanks! I had her legs pretty long (they looked freakish!) and actually shortened them because they looked TOO long.. maybe I did a little more shortening than I thought. xD And you're right about the toes, yikes.

@Tourtu: Thank you! This is super helpful - especially the arm that's above her head. I was having trouble positioning that.

Offline Piosa

«Reply #4: February 17, 2010, 10:20:56 PM»
I did a red line and after I was done it didn't seem necessary. Your pretty much on the ball however you need to give a tad length to the neck and bring the head up a bit because if she is slightly tilting her head she will need more neck exposure. and as for everything else looks good but you need to make the lower leg a little longer.

Offline Katie!

«Reply #5: February 20, 2010, 07:09:21 PM»
@Piosa: Thank you! I'm glad you mentioned the neck - I just fiddled with it and you were definitely right. <3

Thanks again to everyone who helped out! I think it's pretty much fixed up now. Hopefully I'll get my busyy butt around to coloring it soon. P:

anything